Thursday 19 May 2011

Supper Club - book your place now!

Firstly a confession of the guilt I feel about the lack of blog posts in the last few weeks. The problem is I've been asked to write 2 more books very quickly to turn my first, STEW!,  into a series, and I've been trying to get another book commissioned as well. So wonderful news for me and not really a problem at all but there are only so many hours in the day. However, I can happily report that the chickens are well, the egg laying continues at a pace, and I am still testing and writing recipes for the blog. Just not finding time to write them. Sorry!

But, its just over a month to go until the first Egg a Day supper club, so consider this to be the official invite....... Saturday 25th June.

Menus are being planned as I type, but won't be finalised until a little nearer the time, as I'm hoping some veg will be ready from the garden. So far yellow zucchini, peas and broad beans are looking hopeful. What I can promise you is a seasonal eggs-travagansa on a vaguely Moorish theme.  I truly, truly hope it will be a balmy midsummers evening and you can dine in the courtyard under the stars. Bring a woolly jumper. If it rains my romantic notions will be dashed and I'll transfer proceedings indoors.

Places are limited, and on a first come first served basis, so send me an email (gen@genevievetaylor.co.uk) to book your slot, giving me a phone number to contact you on. To those of you who were very lovely and said you wanted to come when I first suggested the idea - can you also send me a quick message to let me know you haven't changed your mind!

Thank you, and I look forward to meeting loads of you on the 25th June!

Genevieve
x

No comments:

Post a Comment